Monday, July 22, 2013

Why a Blog?

So why a blog? Why now? And what is this one about?
*A friend who also blogs suggested that I start a blog. And because I want to provide a place for openness and honesty about parenting. A place for ideas, deals, and advice.
*Why now? Because I know there is a lot going on in my own family's life right now that I'd like to share, maybe it will help someone else, maybe it won't but either way others will have information and some laughs on the trials and errors of parenthood. And why not share good ideas, advice, coupons, deals, and photos with others?
*What is this one about? I am sure you may have seen many other blogs about couponing, deals, advice on parenting, crafting, and such. Well that is what this one is about but all in ONE spot :) I do love all the other blogs I see, but it'd be nice to have them all in one spot so I don't have to go searching for each thing I'd like to find. I have enough going on in my life that I don't have time to sit and look for crafting ideas, cooking ideas, parenting advice or suggestions, etc in a bunch of different spots and then to filter through to find pages that the followers and admins are not nasty to one another and are honest is time consuming. And I am sure many others know what I am talking about and have the same outlook on this.

As for rules:
*No swear words allowed
*No name calling
*If you have an issue with someone or something please find a mature and nice way to say it or don't say it at all until you can find a mature and nice way to say it.
That is pretty much it. Just be respectful while still being open and honest and remember this is not a place to cast judgment but a place to just be able to feel like you can be honest and we can't do that if we are feeling judged.
Have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment