Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So this past winter I was potty training my now 3 yr old little girl. We were at a local coffee shop and she had a pee accident. I had forgotten to re pack an extra pair of pants for her from her last accident in her bag. I found socks, underwear, a shirt, and one of those child leashes that I have only used 1 time as a child leash and 1 time for this. (I generally do not like these leashes but when you end up in a rock and hard place like this it works or you go somewhere like the zoo where they want to charge an arm and leg for strollers, you don't have room with your over packed vehicle of kids and moms to bring enough of your own, and your child doesn't want to sit in one and knows how to unbuckle to get out of one, these come in handy to not lose them or have them stolen in big places). So the shirt became pants and the leash a harness to keep it on  her until we could get home. This picture is of her by the shop owner showing off her getup. We know the shop owner personally so she did not mind S showing her this in her kitchenette. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment