Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pee Adventures...

On the way to the Brewer Game 7/22/13 for Scout Night Z says 'I have to pee' hubby says 'Hold it, we're almost there and we can't get off the road right now' Z starts crying he has to go so bad I ask 'Are you going to pee your pants' Z says 'Not right now but very soon'. So as I am sewing his patches onto his uniform for the parade, have no empty bottles, I take my Propel water and dump ...it out the window, cut the top off the bottle with my sewing scissors, unbuckle and jump into the back of the car, unbuckle Z and help him to get the pee into the bottle, jump back up front and dump the pee out the window. Hubby says 'You can't dump that out the window' and I say 'It's just the road, no one walks here, and I am not keeping an open bottle of pee in the car'. That was our pre adventure, adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment